Monday, June 29, 2009

What I did on my Birthday- today...

I ended up spending 3 hours with my new young Sportster friend Derrick Dieffenbach. But we spent the time over at Seths Motorcycle shop watching Derrick's friend get his bike inspected, then Derrick decided to get a new rear tire put on(which took an hour). We finally went for a ride to Cruiser's Cafe- which I was told(last week) to stop by today, and guess what, they had- had a birthday celebration waiting for me, but all those 3 hours I spent with Derrick at the shop next door, made the Gals at Cruiser's think I Wasn't gonna show, so they had the party without me, and cut the cake and passed it out- all except one piece which they saved for me. Soooo... I traded a B-Day party for me with the ladies- for hanging out with some guys in a Motorcycle shop, ahhhh.... I was Robbed ! BTW- Derrick can be seen in the Slow Races Video, as the guy with white t-shirt with shaved head and stocky build, riding the Sportster custom with the batwing fairing. Derrick lost out early against the guy on the Yamaha R6.

No comments: