Friday, June 5, 2009

Long time -No Post !

Alternate title; "Who'll Stop the Rain ?" Although to be fair, we had a really warm Spring with very little rain in April- when we should have gotten our showers. So I guess I'm just bitchin' coz I've been spoiled by the early nice weather this year.
FYI- I've done lots of motorcycle riding already this year, probably 4000+ miles already !? I've done quite a few Bike Nights already- including Two at Cruiser's Cafe, altho the first one was sorta rained out :(

I've been kinda depressed lately tho, as the reality that is my life-or lack there of, has really been hitting me hard. I'm made alot of mistakes in my life, and sometimes I really don't learn from them, so I'm doomed to repeat them :(

*Sighs* and old age is scaring the CRAP out of me as well.... I'll be turning 51 in a few weeks, and that AIN'T Middle AGE (Coz I know I won't be making it to 102 !), at the very best- my life is 2/3 over :(

Anyway, these are the cards I've been dealt, so I guess I'll just have to play them, as it's a bit too early to fold them....

No comments: